Thursday, November 21, 2013

Reviews Rule the World

It’s true. And I think it’s for the better. Because that’s the culture of commerce we now live in, it can be hard to get a new product or voice off the ground. So, I’m asking for help. I would love to provide free content of my work to ten people who agree to give it an honest review. If you can carve out a few minutes of your day, please, help a girl out.




I’ll send you a pdf of Sylvie and the Spark. Take a look (it's short, a novella around 27K) and review it on Amazon. I’m only asking for honest, genuine feedback. Here’s the catch, Sylvie is an erotic comedy, so you have to be okay with a few graphic scenes and four-letter words. If that sounds like your kind of pleasure reading, please email me at giannadaybooks@gmail.com. If you write something along similar lines, I’d be happy to provide an honest review of your work, as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment